If you are interested in joining or have any questions about membership, please get in touch with Carole Grosberg [email protected] and Fran Caplan [email protected].
We are open to all with an interest to learn about floral design and horticulture. You are welcome to join us as a guest at a monthly meeting to see what we are all about.
Benefits of Membership
- Beth Shalom GC brings talented, knowledgeable and many well know garden and floral professional speakers to our General Membership meetings every month from Sept to June.
- Meetings are held either Monday or Tuesday evenings at 7:00 PM in Simon Hall at the temple. Refreshments are provided.
- An annual fundraising event in November where everyone participates.
- A luncheon and workshop every February.
- A social dinner at the end of every year.
- Members get to sign up for workshops given throughout the year by our talented members as well as professionals.
- Take advantage of programs given by the Mass Horticulture Society as well as the Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts.